Information for guests
Staying at Hämeenkylä Manor is comfortable and convenient.
Staying at Hämeenkylä Manor is comfortable and convenient. Reception is open from 6.30AM until 12PM. If you will arrive later please let us know about it in advance.
Check-in is after 04PM and check-out is at 12 noon. Later times are possible upon agreement.
All of our rooms feature amenities to meet a wide variety of needs that may arise during your stay. If you cannot find something you need, it is more than likely that we can arrange it for you. Our helpful staff will assist you with all questions!
Standard room amenities
- Flat screen television
- Rocking chair or armchair
- Desk and chair
- Full-length mirror
- Hair dryer
- Coffee and tea
- Free Internet connection
- Room-specific air conditioning in Front Manor and Side Manor
- Wood/parquet floor
- Satellite channels
- Bathroom products (shampoo, conditioner and shower gel) in Front Manor and Side Manor
Available from the reception
- Iron and ironing board
- Reading glasses
- Ear plugs
- Shoe polish
- Sewing kit
- Little gym is open 24/7 for guests
- Swimming pool. Please take towel from your room with you!
- The Business Corner features a computer and printer that are available to all guests.
- Short-term baggage storage free of charge
- Extra beds are available for twin rooms and mini suites. The price of an extra bed is €30/bed/night and the price of a cot is €15/cot/night. Reservations in advance.
- Pets are also welcome! For an additional fee, you can bring your pet to the downstairs rooms in the Meadow Wing, which feature a private patio. The pet fee is 10€/night.
- Well-behaved dogs and their owners are also more than welcome to visit the lobby bar and the terraces.
A variety of hobby equipment can be borrowed free of charge
- Bicycles and accessories for adults and children during summer.
- Nordic walking poles
- Video game console and games
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Hiking and cycling maps for the area
Our reception staff are always more than happy to help you with any questions you may have!